ConnectLine Phone Adapter
The ConnectLine Phone is an adapter for a landline telephone that is not Bluetooth enabled. When installed and paired, it will transfer the call directly and wirelessly to an Oticon Streamer. The Streamer then transmits audio directly to the hearing aids so that the other person on the phone can be heard clearly. The signal transmission takes place via Bluetooth. To answer or end a call, a single press of the Streamer is sufficient.
- The existing phone itself does not need to be Bluetooth enabled. If it is, the ConnectLine Phone Adaptor need not be used and the phone can be paired directly to the Streamer.
- An integrated microphone in the Streamer allows responses to be made without using the actual telephone.
- The system works with modern noise and echo suppression.
- The range is approximately 30 meters and allows free movement.
- To accept and end a telephone call simply press the button on the Streamer.
The installation of the ConnectLine Phone is very simple:
- A phone Line goes in ConnectLine Adaptor.
- Then one end of phone cable goes from Adaptor's out to the phone.
- The ConnectLine Adapter must only be connected (paired) once with the Oticon Streamer.
- Convenient acceptance of telephone calls by pushing the button on the Oticon Streamer, even when not in the same room as the telephone.
- No feedback whistle of hearing systems.
- The volume of the telephone call can also be regulated via the Streamer.
- Measurements: 124 x 80 x 21 mm.
- Weight: 100 g.
- Color: anthracite.
- Frequency range: 80 Hz to 3500 Hz.
Options & Accessories:
- The ConnectLine Streamer Pro: During a call, the hearing aids are used as a headset; the Streamer Pro, worn around the neck, is used as a microphone. Together, with the Phone Adapter, these components enable hands-free operation.
- ConnectClip: transmits a call directly to both of the hearing aids and has built-in microphones that catch what is spoken.