Control any household element or device from your computer using an infrared learning system that works using a remote control. Suitable for people with physical disabilities such as spinal cord injuries, multiple sclerosis, ALS, neuromuscular disorders, and cerebral palsy, those with brain injuries such as ictus and traumatic brain injury, and those with learning disabilities.
- Access a computer with usual access systems (mouse, keyboard, voice control).
- Create an unlimited number of programmable buttons and scenes.
- Customize the function that performs each button according to need with the BJ Control programmed.
- Select the number of buttons and their distribution in each scene.
- Personalized each button with text and image.
- Memorize the functions of any IR remote controller (TV, air conditioning, HiFi, etc.).
- With the radiofrequency system, control the elements blocked by obstacles and walls.
- Possibility of macros: a single button activates a sequence of actions.
- Fully compatible with Grid 3: program environmental control actions directly in Grid 3.
- Control the environment from other programs as Tobii communicator, Mind Express, Powerpoint.
- Customize the controller's functions and appearance with the BJ Control program included.
- "Plug & Play" USB device.
- Unlimited number of scenes.
- Variable size buttons.
- Possibility to import and export configuration files.
- Transparent cells to personalize the layout.
- Possibility to create macros with an unlimited number of actions per button.
- Command interface accessible from other programs.
- Control commands integrated into The Grid2 program.
- Collection of standard icons included.
- Possibility of recording infrared alternate codes.
- Radio Frequency: 433 MHz (ICM).
- Infrared Frequency: 39 kHz.
- Size: 81 x 49 x 12 mm.
- Compatible with communicators (Grid 3, The Grid 2, Mind Express, Tobii communicator...).
- Operating systems supported: Windows.
Options & Accessories:
- Shorter USB cable.