Dragon Go! is a speech synthesis app that enables users to search the Internet using their voice.
- Can infer what users want by how they say it.
- Search results go directly to the best mobile sites.
- Dragon Carousel feature delivers complementary results that enable the user to slide the carousel from side-to-side to compare information across the most relevant sites for their Dragon Go! request.
- Users can share their Dragon Go! results via a pop-up toolbar featuring link share options across email, text messages, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Users can type requests instead of speak them.
- Requires network connectivity (WiFi or 3G/EDGE).
- Requires iOS 4 or later.
- Works on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, and on third and fourth generation iPod Touch (external microphone required).
This product is discontinued by the manufacturer, but it may still be available for purchase from third party vendors. Try searching the product by name on the internet. Be careful as the manufacturer may no longer support it - or support it for long.
A similar product is available from the manufacturer. See the entry for Dragon Anywhere.