Early Counting Skills - Autism Series
Early Counting Skills - Autism Series is a math app that enables a child with autism to develop counting skills in a colorful environment designed to be fun. The touch app can help learn basic numbers from one to five.
- The child will be presented with varying numbers of beach balls identified with quantity.
- Upon a correct response, there will be a reward. The same goes for when the activity is completed.
- The app is designed to help parents, teachers, health care experts, researchers, and other stakeholders efficiently manage the entire life-cycle of autism from infancy to adulthood and employment.
- It lets caregivers collect and share data efficiently to foster effective collaborations.
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.