EasyReader is an accessible reading app for Windows and iOS suitable for people with for dyslexia, low vision, and blindness.
- Browse and read books and newspapers.
- Listen and read with synchronized text and audio.
- Choose colors, text size, and highlights to suit reading preferences.
- Access to 20+ international accessible book libraries.
- Open books received on a CD\DVD, USB Memory Stick, or DAISY hardware player.
- Browse for books from specific folders on a computer or college network.
- Reads any text from the Windows Clipboard; ideal for reading text from web pages or text from PDF documents.
- Reads a wide range of book and document formats.
- Highlighted text and synchronized audio designed to improve learning and retention.
- Students can add a human-sounding voice to text-only titles.
- Pick from all voices bundled with EasyReader.
- Copy text from any app and EasyReader will read it aloud.
- Choose colors, text size, font, letter spacing, line spacing, margins, and highlights to suit visual needs.
- Adjust reading speed.
- Adjust and remember how EasyReader's voice should pronounce any unusual subject-specific terminology.
- Store books and texts on a bookshelf.
- Jump to a specific location within a book.
- Text as big as sight requires.
- No blurry text or fuzzy fonts.
- High-contrast colors to suit the reader.
- Controlled directly from a keyboard.
- Fully compatible with SuperNova, ScreenReader, NVDA, and JAWS.
- Fully optimized for use with Talkback and BrailleBack.
- 124.3 MB.
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Requires Android 5.0 and up.
- Computer & Processor: 1.5 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86 or x64 compatible processor.
- Memory (RAM): 2 gigabytes(GB) RAM.
- Hard disk: 5.0 gigabytes (GB) available.
- Supports Windows 7, 8.1, and 10, and tablet, laptop, and desktop computers.
Options & Accessories:
Available in English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Russian, Swedish, Turkish.
See product in Apple's App Store.
See product in Google Play.