Eline Sagt (Eline Says)
The language application 'Eline Sagt' works using a grid with icons, pictures or photos. When touching a tile, the iPad speaks like a full-fledged speech computer.
- Can be customized using sclera icons, pictures from the Internet or photos made with the iPad.
- 'Eline Sagt' can be used anywhere, even on the road.
- Text to speech with word prediction, onscreen keyboard to synthetic speech. Choose from multiple natural voices.
- It is possible to save all tiles and return to an earlier version or another or search for images and symbols.
- Languages: German, English, Dutch.
- Requires iOS 7.3 or later.
This product is discontinued by the manufacturer, but it may still be available for purchase from third party vendors. Try searching the product by name on the internet. Be careful as the manufacturer may no longer support it - or support it for long.
A similar product is available from the manufacturer. See the entry for Eline Spreekt ElineSpeaks.