Eloquence is a text-to-speech engine that can be used in a wide range of applications for visually-impaired people, including screen readers, GPS software, E-book readers, and translation programs. The speech synthesizer is available in versions for Windows and Android devices.
- 10 languages included with a single purchase: US English, UK English, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Mexico), German, Finnish, French (France), French (Canada), Italian and Portuguese (Brazil).
- Speed and pitch configuration.
- User Dictionary: possibility to add, edit or remove words from a dictionary to customize the pronunciation.
- Ability to share dictionaries. (Eloquence for Windows only.)
- Eloquence for Windows: All versions of Windows Vista and above are compatible.
- Eloquence for Android: All Android devices from 4.0 onwards are supported.
Options & Accessories:
- Available in versions for Android and Windows devices.