The Embrace2 is a smartwatch that can detect possible tonic-clonic seizures, alert caregivers, and provides rest and physical activity analysis so that users can better understand their lifestyles. When the watch detects seizure activity, it signals the user’s Android phone to send text and phone call alerts to their designated emergency contacts.
- FDA Cleared: Embrace2 has been cleared by the FDA as a medical wearable for adults and children ages 6 and up.
- 48-hour battery life with fast charging time of 30 minutes.
- Companion smartphone apps for habit/seizure tracking and for contacting family and/or care providers.
- Waterproof: Embrace is water-resistant for up to 1m/3ft.
- Lightweight: Embrace weighs 13 grams, as much as two sheets of paper.
- Connectivity: Embrace transmits data to a paired smartphone via Bluetooth connection.
- Technology: Embrace features four sensors: Electrodermal Activity, Temperature, Accelerometer, Gyroscope.
Options & Accessories:
- Available in a number of colors.
Accessories are available for purchase for this product. These include, but are not limited to: