Emergency Dialer (Generic)
An emergency dialer, or personal alert system, is a telephone device that typically offers one-touch emergency dialing and other speed dial functions. These devices are ideal for individuals who have cognitive or physical impairments that make using a standard telephone difficult or for those who are at risk of falling and other injuries and need a reliable way to call for help.
- Typically lightweight and portable.
- Direct link to emergency services and/or other pre-programmed contacts, such as family.
- Many models feature hands-free calling, speakerphones, and/or voice-command calling.
- Wired or wireless models available.
Where To Buy:
This is a generic entry. This type of product is available from many vendors. Type or paste the following search phrase into your preferred web browser: "emergency dialer," "personal alert system," "medical alert system."
Options & Accessories:
- Some models are accompanied by smartphone apps.
- Wearable models (necklace, wristband, etc.).
- Requires phone line (a separate monthly charge).
By using this link, a portion of your purchase will help to support the Unified Listing.