Endeavor Smartstation Ii - Single User Pro Edition
Endeavor SmartStation Ii – Single User PRO Edition is a voice output computer desktop configuration program designed for use by individuals with cognitive and developmental disabilities and brain injury. The program allows the user to build a personalized computer experience and includes button palettes for creating easy computer access. Users can customize their browser for safe Web access with the Web Trek palette.
- Visual Media Player provides the user with a way to play music and videos.
- Picture and audio-based Endeavor Email enables non-technical users to send emails.
- Visual Impact Task Prompting provides the user with step-by-step multimedia instructions for any task.
- Users can create custom multimedia task instructions for any task with the AIMS Task Builder.
- The Toolbox palette includes special purpose buttons for access to files and buttons libraries.
- The System palette allows single-click access to any computer program, media, or web content.
- The user can select either a male or female Cepstral Voice.
- For use with IBM PCs and compatible computers or Apple Macintosh computers.
- Requires Windows Vista or higher, Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or higher.
- Processor: AMD Athlon+ or Intel Core series processor.
- Memory: 1 gigabyte (GB) or higher RAM (2 GB recommended).
- Video: accelerated video card with OpenGL 1.5+ drivers (ATI and Nvidia cards, some Intel chipsets); 128 megabytes (MB) dedicated video memory (256 MB recommended).
- Memory: 200 MB or more of free disk space.
- Sound support with a microphone.
This product is discontinued by the manufacturer, but it may still be available for purchase from third party vendors. Try searching the product by name on the internet. Be careful as the manufacturer may no longer support it - or support it for long.