Endless Alphabet is an interactive educational app for use by children with communication, developmental or learning disabilities or autism spectrum disorder that will help them learn their ABCs and build their vocabulary.
- The app allows children to use an Apple iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad to learn the names of letters, the sounds that letters make (phonics), and words that begin with each letter.
- Each word features an interactive puzzle game with talking letters and a short animation illustrating the definition.
- Comes with 100 words to learn and play with.
- Animations teach children the definitions of the words in a fun and engaging way.
- Word game teaches children letters.
- 3D Touch on iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus makes letters and words react uniquely.
- There are no high scores, failures, limits or stress.
- Children can interact with the app at their own pace.
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.