Eyegaze Edge Tablet
The Eyegaze Edge is an eye-operated communication and control system that empowers people with disabilities, Locked-in syndrome, ALS, or other to communicate and interact with the world. By looking at control keys or cells displayed on a screen, a user can generate speech either by typing a message or selecting pre-programmed phrases. Eyegaze Edge Systems are being used to write books, attend school, and enhance the quality of life of people with disabilities.
- Easy Setup and Calibration: Calibration takes15 seconds.
- Nothing is attached to the user’s head or body.
- Generate speech by typing a message or selecting pre-programmed phrases.
- Integrate with a cellular device.
- The Eyegaze Edge allows users to control any app or program.
- Control entertainment and sound systems, lights, and switches with infrared frequencies and radio waves.
- Browse the Web: Web access designed for Eyegaze input.
- Email Integration: Send and receive messages and pictures.
- All Day Use: The low light camera minimizes fatigue and accommodates for droopy eyelids.
- A user operates the system by looking at rectangular “keys” or cells that are displayed on the control screen. To “press” a key, the user looks at the key for a specified period.
- The gaze duration required to visually activate a key, typically about ½ second, can be adjusted by the user.
- An array of menu keys and exit keys allow the user to navigate the Eyegaze programs independently.
- Eyegaze Edge Tablet.
- Articulating adjustable table mounting system.
- On-site installation.
- Training and support for caregivers.
- Ongoing technical support for a year.
- Full warranty for a year.
- Eye-tracking Camera:
- Gaze Position Accuracy: <0.45°.
- Spatial Resolution: <0.1°.
- Sample Rate: 60Hz.
- Eye Tracking Mode: Monocular.
- Operating Distance: 43-83cm.
- Tracking Range: 7.6 × 6.4 x 6cm.
- Calibration Mode: 5pt, 9pt, 13pt.
- Head Movement Velocity: 50cm/sec.
- System Latency: 18ms.
- Dimensions (Width x Height X Depth): 8.8 x 3.4 x 13.8cm.
- Weight: 6.3oz.
- Eyewear Compatibility: Works with the majority of glasses and lenses.
- Speech Generating Device:
- Memory: 8 GB DDR3.
- Storage: 256GB SSD.
- Weight: 1.9 pounds.
- Dimensions: 8.2L x 11.7W x 3.5H inches.
- Display Size: 2.5″ (3:2) LED-backlit HD 60Hz Glare Panel with 45% NTSC.
- Max Screen Resolution: 2160 × 1440.
- Operating System Windows 10 Pro.
Options & Accessories:
Available in different packages:
- Default package includes: Articulating adjustable arm with table mount.
- Package 1 includes: Wheelchair mount and rolling floor stand mount.
- Package 2 includes: Articulating adjustable arm with a table mount and wheelchair mount.
- Package 3 includes: Rolling floor stand mount and table clamp.
Eyegaze Edge Link For Computer Access:
- Connect to and use regular Windows and Mac devices with the Eyegaze Edge.
UIRT Environmental Control:
- Use the Eyegaze Edge to control lights, locks, temperature, and more.
Eyegaze Edge Endurance Pack:
- Extra-long battery life.