Face Read (Various Editions)
Face Read is a behavior training app designed for use by parents or teachers working with children with developmental disabilities or autism. This app can teach a child to recognize different facial expressions such as happy, angry, surprised, and tired. The app uses pictures of the faces of actual people to model emotions.
Face Read 1
This app uses photos of young children.
Face Read 2
This app uses photos of teenagers and older children to model facial expressions.
These features are common to all versions:
- Built on the ABA intervention method.
- Training guide is available.
- Creative visual and voice feeds.
- Animated rewards as positive reinforcements.
- Social media sharing.
- Compatible with Android devices.
- Minimum operating system: Android 2.2.
See Face Read 1 in Amazon's Appstore.
See Face Read 2 in Amazon's Appstore.