First Then Visual Schedule
First Then Visual Schedule is a cognitive aid and prompter app designed for caregivers to provide positive behavior support to individuals with cognitive or communication disabilities or autism. The iOS app enables caregivers to customize and present visual schedules and choice prompts to guide a person through daily events, such as a morning routine or therapy schedule, or through steps to complete a specific activity.
- Each schedule consists of images arranged in a specific order.
- Each image is intended to prompt the user to complete a specific activity.
- Audio clips can be associated with each image.
- Personal photos (created with the device's camera or downloaded from the Internet) can be used for the schedules, and photos are available from the app's stock image library.
- The caregiver or user can record their own voice and associate it with an image.
- It allows the user to create as many schedules as needed and to change the order of schedules.
- The app also allows the user to add as many images as needed to create the steps necessary to complete a task within a saved schedule.
- Three different formats are available for use in each schedule.
- Ability to change the name of a schedule.
- Import/Export option - in the cloud.
- PDF export and email of selected schedules.
- Requires iOS 3.2 or later.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Size: 15.5 MB.
- Language: English.