Flexiboard is a computer keyboard for people who have difficulty using a regular keyboard because of physical or cognitive impairments or a combination. With Flexiboard it is possible to decide how the keys will look and what to do.
- Can switch between different overlays; because it automatically detects which overlays are on, the user can independently switch overlays.
- Includes the Flexiladder software and FlexiKom software package containing FlexiWord, FlexiView, and a voice synthesizer for these applications
- Enables users to create and print their own overlay, including for click points and mouse controls.
- FlexiWord is a simple word processor that allows you to write with both text and images.
- FlexiView is an image viewer showing one large image at a time, you can also play music and view video clips.
- The keyboard has A3 size and can be divided into 128 squares or less.
- Size: 45 x 36 x 3 cm.
- Weight: 2.5 Kg.