A mouse control software through head movements. The emitted Infrared rays are reflected by the reflector and received by the camera eye of the device. The device electronics evaluates these signals and calculates the coordinates of the cursor position on the screen. The mouse pointer will be affected by any small change of the reflector.
- Enables wireless control of the mouse pointer with small head movements.
- Infrared transmitter and receiver, stick-on reflector point.
- Transmitter and receiver placed at or below the screen.
- Click can be generated by a connected single sensor.
- Dimensions: 96 x 56 x 13 mm (W x D x H).
- reflector diameter: 6 mm.
- Range: 10 cm to 150 cm.
- Range angle: 55 degrees horizontal and vertical.
- Resolution: 0.1 mm.
- Signal transmission: the near infrared area.
- Power supply: 230 VAC.
- Connection: USB Mouse Interface.
This product is discontinued by the manufacturer, but it may still be available for purchase from third-party vendors. Try searching the product by name on the internet. Be careful as the manufacturer may no longer support it - or support it for long. A similar product is available from the manufacturer. See the entry for HeadMouse Nano.