Hearing Aid App
Hearing Aid is a sound amplification app for iOS, designed for individuals who have difficulty hearing. The device’s microphone records the conversation and filters out ambient sound in order to boost the volume of human voices. A three-band stereo equalizer is included to adjust the outcome to users preference within the human voice frequency range.
- User's own iOS device’s microphone records the conversation.
- To get rid of the ambient sound, frequencies out of the human voice range are filtered out.
- Users can listen to the result over the headphones, the device’s speakers and Bluetooth or airplay devices.
- A three-band stereo equalizer is included to adjust the outcome within the human voice frequency range. This allows for perfect adjustment for both ears.
- A pitch shift option lets users shift the desired sounds up or down in pitch to make them most understandable.
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
See product in Apple's App Store.