Approximate Cost: $59.00
ICanEmail is a full-screen, talking email program designed for those with cognitive challenges, visual challenges, as well as physical challenges.
- It operates in a sequential manner, where it asks one question at a time, such as "Who would you like to send this to?" or "If you'd like to speak your message, you can do that here."
- No reading is necessary because it talks.
- The email 'partner' (the recipient or sender) sends and receives mail without any special software.
- It can let the user send/receive mail from other users on their system, without using the Internet at all, even to themselves for practice.
- Users can access AOL, Hotmail, etc., through a third party program, IzyMail.
- Works with alternative keyboards or pointing devices as well as a single switch.
- Features an option to operate ICanEmail by voice, including those from an augmentative communication device.
- Runs on Microsoft Windows and MacOS computers.
Options & Accessories:
- ICanEmail Online client for iOS devices.