iLNE Spell - Autism Series (Various Editions)
iLNE Spell – Autism Series are spelling tutorial apps designed for use by parents or teachers working with children on the autism spectrum.
iLNE Spell 1 L – Autism Series
Designed to help children spell all the months easily and interactively.
iLNE Spell 2 L – Autism Series
Designed this app to help children on the spectrum learn about different shapes and colors interactively.
These features are common to all versions:
- Part of the iLearnNEarn (iLNE) series of apps based on a robust and evidence-based autism intervention model.
- It is organized into multiple "Learn and Play" sections, each of which has a "Learn" part and a "Play" part.
- The app shows how each word is spelled in the “Learn” part.
- In the “Play” part, the child is asked to select each letter from a group of letters at the top of the screen and place them in the boxes at the bottom in correct order to match a word spoken by the app.
- Clues are shown or hidden depending on the difficulty level of each word.
- The app moves to the next word when the current word is spelled correctly.
- The child is rewarded with animation for each correct response.
- After the child answers the final question, a score screen appears.
- A transition animation is shown between each section.
- The content is reviewed and approved by expert educators and researchers from the Autism industry and is based on ABA therapy.
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, and Turkish.
- Age Rating: Rated 4+.
These specifications are common to all versions:
- Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
See iLNE Spell 1 L - Autism Series in Apple’s App Store.
See iLNE Spell 2 L - Autism Series in Apple’s App Store.