Indigo Home Automation Software
Indigo Home Automation Software is an environmental control unit program designed for use by individuals with severe physical disabilities and spinal cord injury. The program enables the user to remotely control and monitor lights and appliances from a variety of handheld remote controls.
- Control lights, fans, thermostats, locks, sprinklers appliances, etc., from a variety of handheld remote controls.
- Create schedules to automatically turn on or off devices.
- Incorporate motion detectors to turn on lights or other devices.
- Automatically send emails based on events, like power failure or motion detection.
- Automatically turn on landscape or holiday lighting at sunset and off at sunrise.
- Create different lighting scenes, for example, “Party,” “Movie,” “Sleeping,” “Away,” for perfect multi-room lighting levels.
- Includes compatibility with a free iPhone App called Indigo Touch, so users can control their home via their iPhone.
- Indigo requires a Mac with an Intel processor, and Mac OS X 10.7 or higher.