Instant Text 7 Pro
Instant Text 7 Pro is an abbreviation expansion program designed for use by individuals with fine motor, upper extremity, or learning disabilities. The program can abbreviate almost everything a user types. Users enter a few letters and the program will create complete words, phrases, and entire paragraphs.
- It can expand an abbreviation even if the user cannot remember some of the non-initial letters.
- It will automatically create glossaries of a user's most frequently used words and phrases, which can then be typed over again using just simple abbreviations.
- It can suggest sentence continuations when typing documents that use standard clauses, as is often the case in medical and legal documents.
- Line number selection.
- Formatted entries.
- Space bar expansion.
- Easy resizing of advisories.
- Fonts and colors of advisories.
- Speed menus.
- Smart Compilation.
- Advisories are possible at the top or on the side.
- Expansions can have a descriptive display form.
- New Add window with Command menus.
- Launch commands for files, folders, URLs, and programs.
- Stop and Resume commands.
- Picklist commands.
- Macro-like recording of keyboard commands.
- Short forms can start with digits.
- Glossary entries can be alphabetized.
- Editing and instantaneous update of included glossaries.
- TypoCorrect glossary usable in all platforms.
- Easy Linking - Docking - Suspending per application.
- Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Windows 2000.