Interact-As Communication Suite (Various Models)
Interact-AS is a range of software AAC and captioning software, specifically designed for individuals with communication disabilities, and individuals who are Deaf, Hard-of-Hearing, and have difficulty writing/typing, speaking, and/or reading.
Interact-AS Consumer Edition
A scaled down version of the Professional Edition, suitable for those who need to communicate with only a few people at a time. Allows up to three accounts.
Interact-AS Professional Edition
Suitable for those who need to communicate with multiple (unlimited) other people. Allows an unlimited number of accounts.
The Interact-AS Consumer and Professional Editions include these features:
- Supports written, typed and spoken input.
- Spoken words are instantly transcribed and displayed.
- Written or typed words are instantly spoken.
- “Visualize” feature displays and notates pictures and videos.
- Supports saving a transcript of a conversation for future reference.
- Users can run Interact-AS on their PC or purchase an already configured system.
- Viewing live video of the person who is speaking with the addition of a camera (not included).
- Microsoft’s Windows Vista or newer operating system (Professional Edition also compatible with Windows XP).
- 1 GB or more of RAM (2 GB is required for Professional Edition).
- 1.8 GHz or faster CPU (an Intel i5 or faster CPU is recommended).
- At least 500K available disk space (3 GB for Professional Edition).
Options & Accessories:
The Interact-AS Consumer and Professional Editions include these options:
- Multiple languages including American and British English, European and Latin American Spanish, European and Canadian French, Italian, German, Dutch, Arabic, and more.
- Language translation modules to directly communicate in foreign languages.
See Manufacturer's website about the Interact-AS Consumer and Professional Editions.