ITR-100A HD Radio
The ITR-100A HD Radio is an AM, FM and HD radio with voice output controls and reading service receiver designed for use by individuals who are blind or have low vision. As the user presses the buttons that control the radio, voice announcements guide the user and state the options available at each stage. Radio station information, time and settings are all assisted by vocal cues.
- Audio Feedback: Voice announcements are made to guide the user through each button press. Radio station information, time and settings are all assisted by vocal queues.
- RRS Capable: Register the radio’s serial number with a local Radio Reading Service provider to access the RRS content.
- Alarm Clock: Announces the current time on wake and begins to play preset radio station.
- Access to Multicast Channels: Access more content with HD Radio’s Multicast channels. These are HD2 and HD3 channels found on HD Radio frequencies.
- Auxiliary Audio Input: Connect any external audio device including iPod, MP3 players and CD Players.
- HD Radio Receiver: Listen to local AM/FM programming digitally in near CD quality sound. Thousands of stations across the country are transmitting using HD Radio technology. No Monthly fees or subscriptions.
- iTR-100A unit.
- AM loop antenna.
- FM wire antenna.
- Removable telescope antenna.
- User manual.
- Metric: 140 x 248 x 133 mm; Standard: 5.50" x 9.75" x 5.25".
- Power Output: 2x5 Watts RMS.
- Speaker: 4" full range driver.
- Station Memory: 6 presets for AM, FM and HD1/2/3.
- Tuner: Type AM/FM/HD Radio tuner with RRS capability.
Options & Accessories:
- Optional speaker add-on.