It’s Done! is a cognitive aid, medication reminder program, and prompter designed for use by individuals with cognitive or memory disabilities or brain injury. The app allows people to use their smartphone as a task organizer or scheduler and can confirm whether they have completed a routine task.
- Can notify others by text or email when a task is done.
- The user can select from 40 everyday tasks in the Task Library or create their own tasks.
- Pre-loaded tasks include lock back or front door; turn off stove; take morning or evening medication; feed the pet; close garage door; lock the car, and turn off the iron.
- Tasks can be set up to repeat daily or at scheduled intervals.
- Each completed task is confirmed with a date/time stamp and stored in the app’s history.
- The user can un-check a task and mark “done” again with a new date/time stamp for tasks that need to be done multiple times a day.
- Tasks can be categorized and prioritized according to type and importance.
- It lets users view dates and times of all completed tasks, and see how many times they’ve done them.
- Shows a bold checkmark, plays a "click" sound, and makes the phone vibrate when a task is completed.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android devices.
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later on Apple devices.