Job Readiness and Training: Transition to Work
Job Readiness and Training: Transition to Work is a curriculum that teaches students to be responsible for their actions and is designed for use by individuals with learning, cognitive, or vision disabilities. The curriculum contains online interactive digital lessons and duplicatable digital PDF books.
- The series of 42 duplicatable books, 42 duplicatable CD-ROMs, and 42 online lessons can be used by high school students and adults independently or in a group and is designed to help equip students with the knowledge and skills to set goals for themselves and make better personal choices.
- The series offers two units, Employability Skills and Social Skills, each of which contains 21 titles, that teach specific social, behavioral, personal and independent living skills to help a person make a successful transition to employment.
- Teachers’ guides, lesson plans, record keeping logs, pre- and post-assessments, alignments to CASAS and Job Corps Career Success Standards, certificates of achievement, and other support materials are provided at no extra cost.
- The duplicatable books are available in digital format (Word or PDF) after purchase at no additional cost, which allows the print to be enlarged and the materials to be put into alternate formats.
- All of the interactive CD-ROMs and online lessons have audio and print, along with companion books.
- Requires Adobe Flash Player.
- Available in the cloud and on flash drives.