KURZWEIL 1000 FOR WINDOWS
Kurzweil 1000 speaks text aloud in a variety of natural-sounding voices that can be modified to suit individual preferences. In addition, it provides users with document creation and editing as well as study skills capabilities for note taking, summarizing and outlining text.
The software delivers quick access to a wealth of information including online books, magazines and encyclopedias so users can pursue any reading interests. Reading can be taken anywhere by sending files to Braille note takers and embossers as well as portable devices such as DAISY and MP3 audio players.
Quick voice selection
The ClearReader+ offers a broad variety of high-quality male and female reading voices in 31 different languages. Select your preferred voices and languages and switch them instantly while reading.
Saving and retrieving documents
- Minimum Memory: 2 GB.
- Hard Disk Space: At least 4 GB of available hard disk space.
- Sound Card: Sound Blaster®-compatible sound card with speakers.
- CD-ROM drive, full-size keyboard and/or 17-button keypad.
- Kurzweil 1000 is designed to work with scanners that meet the TWAIN standard for image capture devices, which includes the vast majority of scanners available today.
- Kurzweil 1000 will support image acquisition from the following cameras HoverCam® Version 5 and Kodak Sceye®. To learn more about these devices, please contact the manufacturer or a Kurzweil 1000 Reseller.
- MP3 File Playback on Other Devices: MP3 player capable of playing multiple sampling rates.
- Operating System: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP®, and Vista®.
For more information on this product, please refer to the manufacturer's website.