KURZWEIL 1000 FOR WINDOWS
Kurzweil 1000 speaks text aloud in a variety of natural-sounding voices that can be modified to suit individual preferences. Also, it provides users with document creation and editing as well as study skills capabilities for note-taking, summarizing and outlining text.
- Voice selection: Male and female reading voices in 31 different languages. Switchable while reading.
- Saving and retrieving documents.
- Portable: Sends files to handheld devices such as Braille note takers and embossers as well as portable devices such as DAISY and MP3 audio players.
- Appointment Calendar with Audible Reminders.
Online Information Search and Retrieval.
- Minimum Memory: 2 GB.
- Hard Disk Space: At least 4 GB of available hard disk space.
- Sound Card: Sound Blaster-compatible sound card with speakers.
- CD-ROM drive, full-size keyboard and/or 17-button keypad.
- Scanners and cameras:
- MP3 File Playback on Other Devices: MP3 player capable of playing multiple sampling rates.
- Operating System: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, and Vista.