MAGic is a screen magnification and screen reading program for low vision computer users. It is designed to help users work more efficiently with business applications, documents, email, navigating the Internet, and engaging in social networking.
- 75 magnification levels from 1x to 60x.
- View more of the screen content with multiple magnification levels between 1x and 4x.
- High-definition text and crisp fonts.
- High-definition mouse and cursor enhancement options designed to help users never lose track of the cursor or mouse pointer.
- Eliminate glare and increase contrast with built-in color enhancements.
- Speech options add human-sounding voices to speak text and echo user actions.
- Built-in training tools.
- Dual-monitor support provides greater productivity.
- Citrix Remote Access for advanced workplace opportunities.
- MAGic and MAGic with Speech: 64-bit Version: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, and Windows Server® 2008 Release 2 32-bit Version: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and Windows 7.
- Processor speed: Minimum 1.5 GHz processor.
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB recommended (64-bit); 2 GB recommended (32-bit).
- Required hard disk space: 1.6 GB required during installation.
- Video: DirectX 10 or later recommended.
- Sound: Windows compatible sound card (for speech).
- Multi-monitor support: Computer and video card that supports dual monitors; 32-bit color; two computer monitors.
Options & Accessories:
- Available in versions with or without Speech feature.
Accessories are available for purchase for this product. These include, but are not limited to:
- Add a MAGic Large Print Keyboard (discontinued) with bold, high-contrast keys for access to MAGic's most-used features.