Magnifier Free is an iOS magnification app designed for use by individuals with low vision that lets them pinch the screen and zoom into an object. In addition, users can take a picture as they would with the regular camera.
- Enables an Apple iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad to function as a magnifying glass for people who have difficulty seeing.
- The user launches Magnifier Free and pinches out the screen to zoom on the item to be magnified.
- The user can tap the photo icon to take a picture; place markers such as circle, arrow, and square on the zoomed image; and send the picture via email.
- Designed for use as a tool to troubleshoot when phone conversations are not enough to describe specific details.
- Zoom into medicine bottle description and surround a square box where it is important.
- Zoom into people and place an arrow next to the person who the user wants to point out.
- Zoom into a girlfriend/boyfriend and place a heart icon next to them.
- Requires iOS 3.1 or later.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.