Make Sentences is a reading, language, and vocabulary tutorial app designed for use by parents or teachers working with children with developmental disabilities or autism. It is designed to enable beginners and advanced learners to learn new words and phrases, test their knowledge of prepositions or brush up on the rules of capitalization.
- Includes features that enrich a user's vocabulary.
- Teaches how the English language works.
- Construct simple to complex sentences from a collection of words.
- Pick and place words in the correct sequence from a given stack of scattered words.
- Use the training walkthrough as a guide.
- Select either a sequential or random order of play.
- Includes six grammar modules, including Prepositions, ‘Be’ verbs, Adverbs, Possessive Nouns, Capitalization, and Indefinite and Definite Articles.
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
By using this link, a portion of your purchase will help to support the Unified Listing.