Match It is a colorful Windows-based 3D simulated matching program developed specifically for students with special needs.
- Skills introduced: Cause & Effect, Hand-Eye Coordination, Scanning, Matching, Sorting.
- Minimum Cognitive Age Level: 2 Years.
- Consists of 20 different matching activities covering shapes, colors, objects, animals, food, letters and numbers.
- Each matching activity has 3 objects to be matched.
- One at a time, the object to be matched moves back and forth across the top of the screen, pausing over one of the three objects for a pre-specified number of seconds.
- When the moving object is over the area where it belongs, the user should press the switch.
- If the user presses correctly, the object will move down to its match and stay there while a voice says that it is correct.
- If the user presses the switch when it is over the incorrect match, the object will move down showing that it doesn't belong there and a voice will tell the user to try again.
- The object will then go back up and continue moving across the screen over the other objects.
- The program is appropriate for users who are blind or visually impaired by just matching the objects based totally on the program’s auditory narration of the objects.
- Windows Versions: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP.
- 50 MB hard disk space.
Options & Accessories:
Available in these configurations:
- CD (can be installed on one computer at a time).
- Download (can be installed on one computer at a time).
- Classroom License CD (can be installed on an unlimited number of computers as long as they are in the same physical classroom).