Approximate Cost: $5.00
Math Robot is a math drill and practice app for Apple devices designed for students who are blind and visually impaired, as well as sighted students.
- Provides fun drills and practices for simple math problems.
- The app is both self-voicing and accessible with VoiceOver.
- Announces each problem as it comes up.
- Teachers, parents, and students can set the range of numbers, the mathematical operations, and the number of tries.
- A low vision mode adds extra contrast.
- When using a refreshable braille display, VoiceOver shows the problem in braille and allows the user to enter their answers using the display’s braille keyboard.
- Features animations and sounds.
- Free and drill modes.
- Retina graphics.
- Hardware keyboard support.
- VoiceOver support.
- Braille support.
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Recommended ages: 6 years and up.