Med Reminder Pro
Med Reminder Pro is a medication reminder app for people with cognitive or memory issues who need to take medications regularly. The app is designed to remind people to take their medications at the proper times and in the proper amounts.
- The user enters each medication to be taken into the app, including details such as type of medication, side effects, dosages, time(s) that the medication needs to be taken, and whether the medication should be taken with or without food.
- The app will alert the user with messages when it is time to take each medication.
- Daily, weekly or monthly alarms (vibration or sound) are available, changeable, and can be switched on/off.
- All medications are listed in a Med List which can be printed and emailed.
- History feature shows the time the user takes a specific medication along with his/her remarks.
- The names of medications are categorized alphabetically and can be searched by date or by medication name.
- For use with the Apple iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
- Requires Apple iOS 4.0 or later.
Options & Accessories:
- Available languages include English, French, German, Italian and Japanese.
This product is discontinued by the manufacturer, but it may still be available for purchase from third party vendors. Try searching the product by name on the internet. Be careful as the manufacturer may no longer support it - or support it for long.