Medi-Prompt is a medication reminder app for people with cognitive disabilities or memory issues who need to take medications regularly. It is designed to remind people to take their medications at the proper times and in the proper amounts.
- Allows the user to schedule medication ad hoc, timed doses, calculated doses, and regular intervals.
- Alarms are configurable, with a choice of sounds and adjustable repeat times, and they can be silenced or delayed when necessary.
- For medications prescribed for a finite period of time, Medi-Prompt automatically stops scheduling when the course is complete.
- It can be used for multiple people and medicines.
- Tell it the max doses in 24 hours and the minimum time between doses and it will schedule the next dose taking those safety guidelines into account.
- Reminds users when their medication is due even when the app is closed.
- Prompt users to take their pills whether online or not.
- Schedule medications to meet their requirements.
- Warn users if they exceed the safe dosage.
- For use with the Apple iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch.
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Size: 33.4 MB.
- Language: English.