Microloop III (Various Models)
The Microloop III is an audio loop amplification system designed for use by individuals who are hard of hearing. The system was designed for use in classrooms, small meeting rooms, and automobiles, the system includes loop wire on a wind-up spool, a clip-on microphone for the primary speaker, and a carrying case.
Place the loop wire around the listening area to transmit and amplify speech signals to the "T" coil switch found on many hearing aids.
Microloop III FM
Includes the same features as the Microloop III, but was designed specifically for interfacing with TV and other audio/visual systems. It features an additional wireless microphone and a receiver.
These features are common to all versions:
- Microloop amplifier & 15V DC power supply (100-240V compatible).
- 100 feet of 20 gauge wire (black or white color) & 10 self adhesive wire clips.
- TV patch cords (stereo RCA phono cord & 3.5mm plug to RCA phono jack Y cord).
- Easy-to-follow instructions.
- 3-year warranty on parts and labor.
The Microloop III FM includes these additional features:
- Microloop amplifier & 15VDC power supply (100-240V compatible).
- One wireless microphone transmitter.
These specifications are common to all versions:
- Dimensions: The loop is 90 feet long and the microphone wire is 10 feet long.
Options & Accessories:
The Microloop III FM includes these additional options:
- Choice of UHF wireless hand held “pass around” or lavaliere transmitter microphone w/user selectable frequencies.
- Available also as a dual FM system, which includes two wireless microphones.
See Manufacturer's website about the Microloop III and the Microloop III FM.
By using this link, a portion of your purchase will help to support the Unified Listing.