Mini Keyboards (Various Models)
Smaller keyboards designed for individuals with very little power and little ability to operate a traditional keyboard.
The "keys" of this disability keyboard are small, closely spaced recesses in the surface. The keys are triggered by a very lightweight magnetic rod that is adaptable in size and shape to the disability.
This keyboard has smooth, small keys arranged in a very small space. The rotation of a trackball controls the mouse movement and the M42 controls the movement of the finger on a touchpad.
This keyboard has smooth, small keys arranged in a very small space. The movement of the finger on a touchpad controls the cursor.
This keyboard is built into a console housing, which provides for a hand rest and manual guidance from the keypad to the integrated mouse in the form of a smooth, medium-sized trackball.
The keyboard has smooth small keys and a 25mm trackball. It features a flat keyboard insert with soft rounded edges in the console housing with different layout variants possible.
A mini keyboard with rounded webs between the keys so the keys can be lowered. This increases operating safety and enables support on the fixed webs.
These features are common to all versions:
- Keyboard layout corresponds to that of a normal keyboard.
- Keys are fully 1-finger-operated.
- Keys such as Shift and Ctrl "snap" (display via LEDs) and act on the subsequently typed character.
- Due to the possibility of switching to a second drawing level, the keyboards can be used to generate all the characters and key combinations that a standard keyboard realizes.
M32 includes these additional features:
- The small, lightweight case can be placed on the table or positioned using an optional tripod.
- The control pin is light and the method of operation is adjustable.
M42ro and M42tm include these additional features:
- Various mouse functions can also be triggered by tapping the area.
- All click functions are always available via buttons.
M52ro includes these additional features:
- The scanning of the rolling ball movement is carried out optically.
M82ro includes these additional features:
- Narrow spacer bars between the keys in both the column and the line.
- Users can slide their finger along the bars without pressing any buttons.
M82ta includes these additional features:
- The mouse control for 8 directions and the functions of the right and the left mouse button is switchable via the numeric keypad.
- Moving the numeric keypad to the left or a layout optimized for left-handed operation is possible.
By using this link, a portion of your purchase will help to support the Unified Listing.