Minus Drills is a math subtraction skills tutorial app designed for use by parents or teachers working with children with developmental disabilities or autism.
- It is designed to be a fun way of learning and assessing subtraction skills.
- Features vibrant colors and animations.
- The student can select the way each math problem is presented on the screen – in figures or as a word problem.
- It is based on the ABA method of intervention where each correct response is rewarded for positive reinforcement.
- The user can set time and question type before proceeding with the actual gameplay session.
- At the end of an activity, the user can see the total score for that particular session.
- The user can like or share the score on Twitter, and may also rate the app on a scale of 1 to 5 stars.
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, and Turkish.
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.