Money Reader is an application for those who are blind or who have visual difficulties. It helps users to recognize banknotes of various currencies if they are held in front of the camera.
- No need to hold the camera still or capture a photo- it's instant and in real-time.
- LookTel Money Reader instantly recognizes currency and speaks the denomination, enabling people experiencing visual impairments or blindness to quickly and easily identify and count bills.
- Twenty-one currencies are supported: the US Dollar, Australian Dollar, Bahraini Dinar, Brazilian Real, Belarusian Ruble, British Pound, Canadian Dollar, Euro, Hungarian Forint, Israeli Shekel, Indian Rupee, Japanese Yen, Kuwaiti Dinar, Mexican Peso, New Zealand Dollar, Polish Zloty, Russian Ruble, Saudi Arabian Riyal, Singapore Dollar, and United Arab Emirates Dirham.
- The app does not require an internet connection, which means it will read money at any location, and at any time.
- While shopping, the application can be used to verify money while checking out or to ensure you are getting the right amount of change back.
- iOS devices running iOS 4.0 and higher.