Approximate Cost: $40.00
Money Talks, is a Braille and voice output financial management program designed for use by individuals who are blind or have low vision.
- This bank account management software package provides printing and braille embossing of the check register and enables writing checks in a variety of sizes and styles.
- The program includes a spoken, on-screen check register for recording all details of bank transactions and supports for multiple accounts.
- PC compatible computer running at least Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, or later.
- Internet Explorer 5.5 or later.
- 15 MB disk space.
- CD-ROM drive.
- Sound card and speakers.
Options & Accessories:
- Also available in Digital Download version.