Number Sequence - Autism Series
Number Sequence – Autism Series is a math app that enables children with special needs to learn number sequence. The app is part of the Shanesh COLORS app series designed for kids on the autism spectrum.
- It allows a parent or teacher to teach a child to learn number sequencing using a set of three numbers.
- The app shows number sequences on the screen in the training section.
- In the trial section, the first two numbers of a sequence are displayed at the top of the screen.
- The last number in the sequence is shown at the bottom of the screen along with three other numbers as distracters.
- The child is asked to select the correct sequence number.
- A score screen appears at the end of the activity.
- It is based on the discrete trial part of ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis).
- Shanesh COLORS uses touchscreen and animation technology to provide individualized intense IEP (Individualized Education Plan) driven intervention utilizing the user’s personal interests and preferences.
- An integrated tracking and monitoring system, customizable settings, and automation are the focal points of the Shanesh COLORS Program.
- Available languages include English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, and Turkish.
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.