Optron PCT is a video magnifier designed for use by individuals with low vision. This video magnifier can be used with a television, a standard computer monitor, or an LCD monitor, as well as at a desktop work area or for viewing a blackboard, overhead projector, or flipchart. Its color autofocus CCD camera can be rotated to almost any angle on a swivel arm, and the device has an 18 times zoom camera that can be rotated to almost any angle while the picture on the display remains upright and leveled.
- Offers 6 different monochrome colors, reversed polarity and a variety of other functions for optimized reading comfort.
- Turning the camera on the sturdy swivel arm displays the surroundings on the monitor.
- The camera can be rotated to almost any angle, while the picture on the display always remains upright and leveled.
Options & Accessories:
Accessories are available for purchase for this product. These include, but are not limited to:
- PCT Tray, which slides smoothly and accurately. It can be stopped vertically or both vertically and horizontally.
- The System Extension raises the camera without sacrificing stability. It also increases the reading angle and therefore depicts a larger area on the desk.
- The Dual Monitor Stand provides space for two screens for a maximum of enlarged information.
- The PCT’s Split Screen technology displays both the computer and the camera picture on the same screen.
- For use in a school or at a university, a Second Camera can be attached to see both the blackboard and the desktop on the screen at the same time.