The PEARL portable reading camera, combined with JAWS 2018, Fusion 2018, or OpenBook scanning and reading software, brings blind and low vision users instant portable access to printed material with an array of human-sounding voices. The folding camera deploys to connect to a PC and snap a picture of reading material and begins reading it aloud instantly.
- In automatic mode, the PEARL senses motion, so it knows to snap an image and begin reading again whenever a page is turned.
- The PEARL sets up in seconds and folds into a compact 14”x 3”x 2 1/8” package, and zips into its protective neoprene case for maximum portability.
- Plug and Play USB with JAWS 2018, Fusion 2018, and OpenBook 9.
- Motion Sensor to detect new pages for Multi-Page scanning.
- Built-in LED lighting for dim settings.
- Scan 20 pages per minute while reading.
- Connects to a PC.
Options & Accessories:
- For the complete system, this camera can be used by combining with JAWS 2018, Fusion 2018, or OpenBook scanning and reading software.