- Computer Access and Use (PC, Tablet, eBook)
- Entertainment and Play
JAWS (Job Access With Speech) provides speech and Braille output for software programs and is designed for computer users whose vision loss prevents them from seeing screen content or navigating with a mouse.
- Two multi-lingual synthesizers: Eloquence and Vocalizer Expressive.
- Talking installation.
- Built-in free DAISY Player and a full set of DAISY-formatted basic training books.
- Works with Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and much more.
- Supports Windows 8.1 and Windows 10, including touch screens and gestures
- Support for MathML content presented in Internet Explorer that is rendered with MathJax.
- Fast information look-up at your fingertips with Research It.
- OCR feature provides access to the text of PDF documents.
- Skim Reading.
- Provides contracted Braille input from a Braille keyboard.
- Compatible with MAGic screen magnification software, and OpenBook OCR scanning and reading program.
- JAWS Tandem available for free to help with support and training.
- Scripting language to customize the user experience on any application.
- Includes drivers for popular Braille displays.
- Includes voices for over 30 different languages.
- Compatibility: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2012, and Windows Server 2008.
Options & Accessories:
- Optional support for Citrix, Terminal Services, and Remote Desktop.
- Available Languages include Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, English, French, French Canadian, German, or Spanish.
- Can be combined with the PEARL document camera (sold separately) to provide instant portable access to printed material with an array of human-sounding voices.
- Additional JAWS training bundle, which includes over 50 hours of content, is available.