Personal Success is a functional daily living skill program for secondary, transition, and adult students with cognitive disabilities. It covers hygiene, dressing, health, and safety skills with separate presentations for men and women.
- Includes 31 personal care activities for men and 35 for women.
- Text is accompanied by professional narration.
- Photos and drawings are age-appropriate and illustrate key points.
- Quizzes test student comprehension.
- It provides video modeling, short essays, and step-by-step instruction for each of the activities.
- A User Management System allows unlimited logins, so users can personalize content and settings for individual students.
- Provides an interface for individual or group learning.
- Categories include:
- Learning Routines.
- Taking Care of Your Smile.
- Keeping Clean.
- Caring For Your Face & Skin.
- Caring For Your Hair.
- Dressing For Success.
- Caring for Hands & Nails.
- Caring for Your Eyes.
- Being Social & Safe.
- Just for Women.
- Menstrual Care.
- Finishing Touches.
- Compatible with Windows and Mac systems.
Options & Accessories:
- Also available as the Personal Success iPad App.
- Also available in the Success Software Bundle.
- Also available in Explore Personal Care Curriculum.