PharmaBraille is a braille translation program designed to produce braille medication labels for use by individuals who are blind or have low vision. The system translates information about pharmaceutical products into tactile or visual braille for pharmacy labeling. Information can be translated into 6- or 8-dot contracted braille in a number of European languages.
Includes three printing modes:
- Regular: This is the font for embossing on pharmaceutical packs.
- Grid: For visual verification of spacing.
- Letter: Visual reference for placement outside the die-line area to check characters.
- Product is sold in country-specific formats to comply with national Braille writing conventions.
Options & Accessories:
- Available in: Unified English, Arabic, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal and Brazil, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, UK and Ireland, Ukraine, US and Canada.
- Also available as a Unified European set.
- A full set, containing all 30 country specific Braille fonts.