PictoPrint is a symbolic language picture program designed for use by individuals with cognitive, communication, or speech disabilities. This program enables teachers, parents, and clinicians to print Pictogram symbols for use in applications such as communication boards, labels, signs, and posters.
- Pictogram symbols are white on a black background.
- Symbols are designed to capture the common sense and conventional knowledge of visual representations for ideas and objects and present the concepts in clear drawings and designs as symbols for communication and interaction.
- Includes 1400 Pictogram symbols arranged alphabetically and categorically.
- Create activities for:
- Emergent Language.
- Language Stimulation.
- Language Arts: Word Recognition – Reading.
- Concepts – Associations, Categories, Prepositions.
- Visual Spelling.
- Number Sequencing.
- Addition & Subtraction.
- Crafts & Games.
- Users can create their text with Pictogram symbols.
- Teach English as a Second Language.
- Customize PictoPrint by importing pictures and photographs and save within the program as “Your Pictures”.
- Copy & Paste Pictogram symbols into Word documents or PowerPoint presentations.
- Runs on Microsoft Windows.