Approximate Cost: $200.00
PlayerForAll is a program for people with motor, cognitive, and sensorial handicaps to use for listening to music and viewing photographs.
- It can be used in three ways:
- Normal: by clicking with the mouse or with the touchscreen.
- To scan: through the scan, then a sensor or an aid AIDA.
- Long press: for those who DO NOT have a precise touch, with a touchscreen or tablet windows.
- It can be used as an educational program for learning to read.
- It enables users to associate the written word with its reading aloud and an image.
- Users can customize the educational exercises by copying the images in the "images" folder of windows and renaming them with the words to teach the user.
- It is compatible with FaceMOUSE, CiaoMondo, EyeClick, Fabula, VocalPC, and KeyClicker.