Plus More is a math skills tutorial app designed to help children with autism learn simple addition problems. Its colorful interface is designed to provide a visually pleasing gameplay environment for children with special needs.
- The app includes a set of addition word problems for children with high functional autism.
- Each question comes with three answers and selecting the right answer sets off a short audio-visual animation for the purpose of positive reinforcement.
- In the app settings, a user can set time and question type before proceeding with the actual gameplay session.
- There are a couple of question types to choose from, depending on individual needs and preferences.
- At the end of an activity, the total score for that particular session is displayed.
- The user can like or share the score on Facebook/Twitter, and may also rate the app on a scale of 1 to 5 stars.
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.