Point-N-Click is an on-screen virtual mouse designed for anyone with a disability that makes it difficult or impossible to click a physical computer mouse. As long as the mouse, trackball or another pointing device can be moved, mouse clicks can be sent to virtually any Windows application or DOS application that can run within a window and even many that are full screen.
- Accesses features like starting and closing programs, context menus and browser "Address:" fields, Email "To:" addresses, Email "Subject:" fields, dialog boxes like "Open" and "Save As...", and many other problematic applications.
- The user will be able to play many games even if they run in full screen mode.
- The main window is icon based and does not require reading skills or language translation.
- The buttons are big so you can hit them.
- When not in use Point-N-Click can be hidden so it's out of the way but ready to pop up with the sweep of the mouse pointer.
- The form is user configurable: if a mouse function is not needed then the button does not have to be seen.
- Re-sizable to what is needed.
- a 32 bit Windows application.
- Operating systems: Windows 95/98/NT4.x/Me/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7/WIndows 8/Windows 10 and .Net Framework 4.5.
Options & Accessories:
- It can act as a companion product to Lake Software’s Click-N-Type, a virtual on-screen keyboard.
- Language Packs available: Chinese, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Danish, Hungarian, Finnish, Portuguese, German, Russian, Greek, Ukrainian, Slovak, Polish, and Korean.
This product is a freeware software available for free download off of the internet from https://www.polital.com/pnc/ or search for: open source freeware point-n-click polital.