Point To Pictures
Point To Pictures is an augmentative and alternative communication tutorial program designed to help people with communication disorders to learn about and use language. Teaches early communication skills such as vocabulary building, matching text to pictures, and sequencing.
- Using the included animations and pictures, a parent or teacher chooses the pictures and/or animations that the learner wants and knows, and makes it available to him/her through exploratory, accidental, or purposeful touches of the touchscreen or switch.
- Upon the learner's 'selection,' the parent or teacher "gives" the learner that which he/she has 'asked' for.
- Users can Import digital movies (.mov, .avi, .mpg).
- Directly import and crop/size/rotate pictures from any source.
- Includes hundreds of pictures of real motivators and their recorded labels and consequences from hundreds of previous assessments.
- Works with: Magic Touch, IntelliKeys, switch, mouse, or spacebar.
- Includes built-in scan routine.
- Runs on Windows and Macintosh computers.