The Portable InfoLoop is a loop amplification system designed for use by individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing. This versatile desktop induction loop system can provide assistance for hearing aid wearers in any situation. No installation is required. The Portable Infoloop includes a built-in omnidirectional microphone and a loop wire antenna, and it features automatic gain control and noise gating to improve reception of speech.
- The system has a range of up to 4 feet and can be used on a one-to-one basis or in meeting room locations.
- An automatic standby mode conserves battery life.
- Built-in omnidirectional microphone.
- Automatic gain control.
- Noise gating electronics.
- Loop wire antenna.
- 5-8 hour rechargeable battery.
- Power: Uses a rechargeable battery (6-8 hours on a single charge).
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 11 x 10 x 4 inches.
- Weight: 3.25 pounds.
- Compatible with all telecoil equipped hearing aids, cochlear implants, and induction loop receivers.
By using this link, a portion of your purchase will help to support the Unified Listing.